Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kaden Jill turns 6!!

First, we have cake...


Then, PRESENTS!!



What girl doesn't love shoes?


I think her favorite present, though, was her new bike. Here she is spotting it.

Now, here she goes trying it out. Just look at that raw athletic ability - she must get that from my side of the family (not).
She had a great birthday party with family then on Saturday, she had a big party at the neighborhood park with her friends. She had a Moonbounce & piniata - the works. Jack was in charge & I was afraid he wasn't going to make it through it, but then Bailey spotted him hula hooping and blowing bubbles with his sister, Shirley. He did just fine.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sending Bailey and Kaden a Walmart card. I would like Bailey to take her shopping. Yes, they do grow up fast, tell me about it, here I am an old granny already, soon be the big 60. I would have never thought I would have ever seen that...it does not seem possible that I have lived my life that long, I feel 30 most days, well, maybe 40 or 45, really. I can see myself aging some, that is scary. Would you send some photos of Mic too, she is the only one that I have not seen on these...some good shots. Love you