Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Chance-Man is ready for a haircut! His long blonde locks
look pretty cool...
like he does here getting ready for the school "Sock Hop"


But, he says he's ready to lose some hair for the summer.

Still, he looks a bit nervous...


Can you believe how long that is???

Brace yourself....

Ta-da! This is a "shag"! It's all the rage with seven year old boys.
Then we took our little "Abercrombie & Fitch model" home & he had a tickle-fest with his
sisters & Boston to celebrate his new "do".



"Yeah - I'm still cool."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great, I love these pics. I miss you guys so much, I can not even talk about it sometimes. I feel like I let you down by moving back here - even though I had my reasons, I still feel like I should be there for the kids. I worry so much about Mic and Bailey. Chance is the man...good looking guy, must be from my side. haha. Chase had a sock-hop, she looked so cute. And of course Kaden, is such a doll. Did you guys get another dog...that one does not look familiar, or was that a fat boston? I really can not thank you enough for the pics. Please have Mic and Bailey call me, I have left several messages for them, what is the deal...sit them down give them a phone in hand and watch them call me...I have a few things to talk with them about. I hop all is okay in the home front, call me sometimes. love you all...mawmaw

Anonymous said...

Hey...have the girls call me, Bailey said she would have Mic call me - I may could help her with her new place. Again, I love these pics. How's the house selling going. Well - talk later. Love all mawmaw

Anonymous said...

those pics of the kiddies are presh