Monday, April 28, 2008

Bailey's Senior Prom - 2008
Don't her & Aaron look fabulous??
Although, this is how I normally see them...

Crazy kids


This is Aaron's dog "Bacon" - while this is not technically a "prom" picture, I just wanted you to see how this dog lays. His front legs are straight back behind him flat - what a cutie.
Speaking of cute...
These two are really made for each other.
Enough with the kissing already - geez!

There they go - off to enjoy their evening...and the rest of their life...
man, they grow up fast...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy these photos...thanks again guys. Bailey you have turned out to be some woman, really a knock out, but I bet Aaron already knows that, but he likes you for your brain, right? ahahahahah so they say that. I am so happy for you guys, hope you had a blast. Bacon is adorable, I thought at first you added another mouth to feed Krystal. I am planning on going to mom's on Wednesday to show them how to comment.