Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Days

We've been snowed (more like "iced") in for three days now!
The kids are having a blast!
The neighborhood kids have been "hanging" with us, we've been eating good food, drinking lots of hot chocolate, attempting to sled, watching movies, playing video games, having pillow fights, etc.!

(Of course, Chance would come up with some sort of "ballgame" to play.)
I now have 36 loads of laundry because the kids come in and change clothes every ten minutes when what they're wearing gets wet. It's been fun, but if the school even thinks about closing tomorrow - I'm fully prepared to get my shovel and clear a path
to the school's front steps myself! :-)

1 comment:

Robin said...

So glad you are having fun! We drove by your hood today. I would have called, but I had chick fil a in my mouth. =) We need to get together soon! Ready for summer. Yall will have to come over and swim with us.