Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving '08

This Thanksgiving morning, Chance came into the kitchen and asked for Dad's socket wrench. Curious, we followed him outside and see that they are taking the training wheels off Kaden's bike and teaching her how to ride like a big girl!

I think she likes it.


We kicked the soccer ball around to Pene.


We watched Dallas play a little football.


We made our "Gratitude Tree".

And of course, we ate lots & lots of pie.
I am so very thankful for all of these small moments that to me, are what life & family & holidays are all about. And I'm especially thankful that I get to witness precious little scenes like the one below almost every single day of my life.



And the pie. I'm thankful for the pie.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




"Ohh, I wish I hadn't had seconds on the turkey."

No comments: