Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Fun

This Summer we did lots of fun things. We went to a few Baseball Games. Chance got a couple of game balls and Jack actually caught a foul ball and won us a Free Dinner!
We brought one of Chance's friends with us one evening. We got to see a last minute Bases Loaded, Walk off Homerun - to win the Game!!
Pretty exciting!

This was Fourth of July celebration
$1 Hotdogs and Fireworks - does it get any better?

We also got a new game called "Dance Revolution".

It's hysterical to watch!


Trust me - if I knew how to put video into a blog, you'd be dying laughing right now.
The kids did plenty of swimming, too! Chance can do all kinds of crazy tricks off the diving board. Of course I don't have any pictures of that.

This is the look I got when I said

"Chance, guess what - school starts next week!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys got to have fun this summer, I missed you guys not seeing you this year. But, I thank my lucky stars that your mother does have this blog set up so I can see you growing up. I know you guys will all do well in school - I just know that all of you are smart...comes from side of the family you know. Perhaps I will make a trip out that way next spring - really do not know yet for sure. We have joined the Eastern Stars - a christian organization. I have taken the job station of Queen Esther, she is in the bible. Met alot of nice people, and we are always going to meetings and outings. John is in the Masons and the Shiners also. Good people doing good things do help other people out, especially children. Call me anythime, I get off work at 3:30 my time, I have my phone with me always...with mom and Emerson not doing good all days. Faye in hospital now. Emerson might have surgery, waiting on other doctor tests. My email is - goggo1@sbcglobal.net try it sometimes, glad to hear from someone out there. mawmaw